.

Hell officially froze over.

Whenever people ask me, "Katie, what's it like to live in Michigan?" I always reply, "It's like a cold version of hell."

And it's true.

I hate living in this place. And today? Well, hell froze over.

The temperature this morning when we went out to start the car to go sledding was -20 degrees.

(That's a minus sign in front of that number, for those of you who aren't wearing your glasses).

So, sledding was definitely no longer an option.

Bummer. 

I was really hoping for some pictures.

But, we figured since we were all already dressed and ready to go, we might as well hit up Target.

So, we did.

And I took pictures.


Thad could see the steam rising up off the roof top, and he was so certain that it was a fire. He kept yelling at me to turn around and look at it. Lol.

Look at how sweet my little man is in his new hat and gloves.


0 comments:

Post a Comment