.

A bridge and a zoo.

The dogs are barking. 

On day one, I spent the entire day shooting photographs in high-heeled boots.

On day two, I spent the entire day walking around Royal Gorge canyon with my family.

(It was slightly windy that day on the bridge).

On day three, I spent the entire day walking around the Denver Zoo.

OMG. I didn't know my feet could hurt this bad. And, before you go rolling your eyes, this Wegener's-infested body of mine rarely is able to walk longer than a few steps in between the car and the front door of the grocery store. So three straight days of walking feels like a lifetime of pain.

No, really.

But I got some good pictures out of it, at least. ;)



Thad has been so great this entire trip. He has gone almost every day without a nap which has resulted in the typical melt-down around 4pm, but for the most part, he's been a champ. 

He loves his cousins. LOVES them. He calls them his "girlfriends" and he attempts to imitate everything they do. It's so stinkin' cute. And they are so great with them. They are just young enough to want to hang out with him, but old enough to understand that when he annoys them, they can simply say, "Please stop that, Thad," instead of, "Mo-om!! This stupid kid is bugging me!!" Lol.

Tomorrow is a chillax kind of day. We are doing family photos together later in the evening, so I fully intend to do some napping beforehand. 

I'll post some more pictures of family photo night tomorrow. :)  And yes, I will even include one or two of me---even though I absolutely hate being in front of the camera these days.

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment