.

Family photos.

Alright, so each of us braved the 30-degree weather this late afternoon in order to try and capture some shots of the cousins, and the sisters, and the grandparents, and the parents, and the cousins with the sisters and the grandparents and the parents.

You get the idea.

Anyways, I think they turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. ;)

I did the majority of the shooting (when I wasn't reluctantly posing for photos myself), and my mom took care of the rest. Oh! Except for the one time when I needed a photo with my mom and me, so Jennifer (the sister) picked up the camera (and the tripod) and took a few as well.

It's wonderful having so many unpaid assistants. Hehe.






Thad likes to do everything his cousins do (you'll see more evidence of this fact as you scroll down through the photos). When each of them got to hold the parasol, he wanted in on the action as well...

While my sister will tell you that this isn't her favorite photo of her two girls, I think she's crazy. Don't they look gorgeous? I don't know...I'm a sucker for "serious" photos...


This is very telling. Lol. 



Remember when I said Thad likes to do everything his cousins do? Well, today was "manicure" day at the Smith house. So, after he watched them get their nails painted, he, of course, wanted in on the fun. So I went ahead and let him do so. 
Bright. Blue. 

All over my child's nails.

Two hours before family photos.

Awesome.

P.S. - Tom, if you're reading this, please don't file for divorce. Please and thank you.

2 comments:

Erica Combs said...

All these pictures bring tears to my eyes everyone looks so gorgeous, especially you. I cannot wait until Thad gets married and during the slide show at his wedding you can show the manicure picture....that picture is priceless.

Cari said...

These are great! You look awesome, Katie! Can't wait to see you next weekend (sorry--Cuurtis can't come :)).

Post a Comment