.

Long day.

OMG, I'm exhausted.

Today, I had 4 boudoir shoots and 1 newborn shoot. My morning began at 6am, and it's officially 9:30pm...I see bedtime in my verrrry near future.

Boudoir was - of course - fun as hell. I had lots of new fun girls (including one that I'm not allowed to mention, but trust me when I say we had a great time!), and I know we got some great shots.

Later, a friend of mine from high school came over so we could do some photos of her newborn baby girl. I'll admit - it was tough. She was 7 weeks old, which is about 5 weeks beyond the window in which I prefer to shoot. But despite her efforts to avoid the camera, we got her. Hehe...I'm sneaky like that.


Is she not so sweet? I love her eyes...and that hint of red hair (just like her mama!).

Oh! And in case you're wondering what to buy me for the next random holiday that you feel is gift-worthy, I love these shoes:


Just sayin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment