.

Obsessed.

I've been editing photos since 6:30 this afternoon (it's currently 10:30). I've already posted the "sneak peeks" for the two families I photographed today, so my job should be done...

...except that I am obsessed with these pictures. Seriously.

I keep wanting to post "one more" on Facebook, but I am almost positive people will be like, "You're crazy. Stop posting all these photos of some random little girl!"

So...I'll post it here.

I am totally in love.


And this is something I'm experimenting with. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I need to make some changes, I know that.


Would that turn you off, as a consumer? (I'm referring to the "do not steal" portion of the photo).

Anyways, thank you for placating me while I use this blog to fulfill my need to post photos I am currently obsessing over.

After tonight, camera/photography stuff is coming to a complete and total halt.

My first exam is on the 13th.

Tomorrow is the 10th.

In other words, I need to get my ass in gear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment