.

Is it Friday yet?

After a fun-filled slumber party/study session last night, I continued on in my crack-down mode today (with only a slight nap in the middle of the day).

Tomorrow, I plan to do much of the same.

Wednesday, I plan to do even more of the same.

Wednesday night is my first exam.

Thursday morning is my last exam.

Thursday after my exam, I intend to get my hair did, shop a bit for a few things, pack for Colorado (!!!), then celebrate my birthday with that husband of mine who has literally been sick with strep throat for over a week.

Friday morning...the vacation begins.

I can't wait. My sister, Jennifer, will be in town with her two little girls, so we will be able to watch the cousins play together for several days. We have a trip planned to the zoo, a trip planned to the mountains for family photos, and a trip planned to ride the Royal Gorge train. Fun!

I also have Denver boudoir and two newborn sessions while I am there.

Then, when I get back, I have a one-day turnaround (which I have another newborn scheduled for), before we head to Virginia to see Tom's mom and brother.

From Virginia, I'm boarding my flight and heading to DALLAS!!!!!!

OMG, I can't wait to get there. There are so many girls I haven't seen in forever, and I can't wait. One of them is even flying in from Washington just to do photos and hang out. 

Then it's back to reality (of course). But in my world, reality doesn't begin until May 3. So beginning on April 15, I am on an 18-day vacation.

Hurry up, Friday. I need to see my little monkey and pour myself a couple glasses of wine! (In that order, of course...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment