.

Sweet girl and good times.

Yesterday was a long day.

I worked in the morning, then came home to finish up cleaning the house before my parents get here (today!).

Then, Claire came to my studio.

Tell me how amazingly beautiful this little girl is.


Adorable, right?

After she left, I had about 30 minutes before two people that I absolutely love arrived from Chicago.

Tonya and her husband, Jonathan, came up for the evening to celebrate my birthday with me. 

We had steak.

And wine.

And lots of peanut butter cups.

We coined a couple more key phrases to go down in the "Katie and Tonya" books.

And best of all, they got to meet Tom. 

I had so much fun. I love good friends who bring with them absolutely no pressure to "entertain." I wasn't worried if we would have fun or be bored out of our minds - when Tonya and I get together, it's always fun.

Last night was no exception.

So far, this birthday weekend of mine is off to a pretty good start.

And, as I write this, mom and dad are driving through Illinois...they should be here in just a few short hours. :)

1 comments:

Tonya said...

We had so much fun:)
Love you Flick

Post a Comment