.

Day. Eleven.

Your favorite television shows.

Oh my. This is tough. But not really.

I'm not much of a tv buff. I mean, I have my select shows that I like, but you won't ever find me parked in front of the television, glued to whatever is going on.
Unless one of the following shows is on...

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Sons of Anarchy
Damages

Rescue Me

Terriers

The Real World

Ahem...Keeping Up With the Kardashians

(Can you see the trend? Clearly, I think FX is the bee's knees. And, every now and then, MTV and E! have something worth watching as well).

I used to be in to all sorts of different shows on the basic channels, but my husband is a bit of a television snob. ;)  So, we rarely watch ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. We just kind of stick with cable.




2 comments:

Erica Combs said...

Did you seriously say Keeping up with the Kardashians? I don't know you anymore.

Katie said...

Lol!

Post a Comment