.

Day. Twenty.

Nicknames.

Well, I suppose this one depends on the part of my life you are referring to. Preschool years? Teenaged years? Now?
Let's stick with now.

My full name is Catherine.

Almost everyone I know calls me Katie, unless I worked with them at Chili's in Waco. Those people call me Catherine.

And yes, Catherine with a 'C,' and Katie with a 'K.' People find that unfathomable. Talk to my mom about it. ;)

Thaddeus calls me mommy.

Tom calls me "babes."

Yes, babes. Plural. As if there is more than one of me.

In the past, I've had the following nicknames bestowed upon me, though it's  been awhile since I've heard most of them:

Cat
Kate
Kit Kat
K D S
Fatty McFatterson (thank you, Erica)
Katydid
Katarina
Cati

And, on occasion, the word 'bitch' gets thrown in there. ;)

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Ha!
My dad calls you Katydid!!!

I love it:)

Post a Comment