.

Day. Fifteen.

A Bible verse.

Um...can I come back to this one?

I don't have a favorite. To me, the Bible isn't some CD with 13 tracks, and I have some songs that I prefer over others. In my opinion, it's one big book. One entity. One everlasting song.

I readily admit that I don't read the Bible on a regular basis. I once endeavored to read it in one year, and I think I made it to Day 3 before I pooped out.

But, I still cherish my Bible. I still hold the Word of God dear to my heart.

And, when I am having a tough time, I always just open it up. Just open my Bible, and let my eyes fall where they may.

They always, always, always fall upon some verse that lifts my spirits and gives me hope.

It's weird how that happens. I'm not sure if it's God giving me direction as I struggle, or if nearly every verse in the Bible can be used for one situation or another.

Either way, every now and then, I can be found with the pages open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment