.

Take two.

I just wrote and then re-wrote an entire blahg entry on sex relationships.

And then I realized that there is a good chance people who read my blahg include the following: my grandparents, some of my students, and maybe even others who might be mortified upon reading my thoughts on the matter.

So, I deleted the first post.

Then, I deleted the second post.

One of these days, I hope to get the courage to use my blahg for the sole purpose for which it was intended - to put my thoughts out on the Internet for every single person in the world to read my every thought (ok, not really).

But, since I haven't gained that courage, I'll leave you with my new favorite photo.

Not sure why it's my favorite. But it's fun. It's vintage. And I like it.


So there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment