.

New projects.

I am always looking for new, fun ways to capture moments with my camera.

I had seen this done before, but had an entirely different way as to how it was supposed to be done in my mind.

When I finally figured out the secret, my mom and I literally spent hours taking photos with different shapes, and letters as well.

There may even be a plan to market some of this stuff in the future...but more on that later.

Like when we actually have a plan.

Anyways, Merry Hearts on the Christmas Tree to you!



P.S. - For those of you who don't even know the difference between a camera and a butter knife, the "excitement" in these photos lies in the fact that those lights aren't actually shaped like hearts.

It's like a modern day magic trick for camera nerds...like myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment