.

Day. Fourteen.

A picture you love.

I suppose I've already covered this topic, although I never intended to jump the gun so early. But, this picture right here is, by far, the most favorite photo I have ever taken to date:
 
 
But, to be fair, I'll post another one that I absolutely love.
You see, I aim to be somewhat of a fine art photographer. I know I can't always get too creative because people, at the end of the day, just want a nice photo of their little girl or boy to hang on the walls in their home. But, every now and then, I stumble upon a photo where I feel comfortable lightening up the colors, warming up the tones, and imagining a photo of a little ballerina in sunglasses hanging on my own walls.

One day, I think, I will put this photo on the walls of my studio. I love it. I love the creativity. I love the soft pinks, and the stark contrast of the black in the glasses. I love her beautiful lips. Her perfect toddler smirk. I love the negative space.

What a hard day to blahg about. A photo I love? I just love photos. Photos I've taken, photos others have taken - all of them. :)  It's such a beautiful way to capture a moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment