.

Day. Seventeen.

Something You're Looking Forward To.

Oh, this is a hard one. I'm going to name more than one thing...hope you don't mind. ;)

In chronological order:

1. Christmas

I am so looking forward to Christmas; more so this year than others.

Thad is super excited for Christmas and Santa. He gets it this year, which is awesome. I can't wait until he finds out that Santa is bringing him exactly what he asked for, and has continued to talk about for the past few months. ;)

In addition to that, this is the first year where I refused to let my student poverty status get in the way of giving the gifts I wanted to give. I have busted my ass this year taking pictures to be able to get nice things for members of my family. I cannot WAIT for Tom to see what I got him. I think it's the best possible gift for him. Ever.

2. Boudoir!

I realized that a lot of my friends who live in Texas are interested in my boudoir work. So I figured I'd travel to Dallas one weekend in April and do a few shoots. Well, the interest in the sessions has been overwhelming - I have about 40 people on the "I'm interested in boudoir in Dallas" email list. So, then it occurred to me that since many of these people might be traveling a good distance, that I could take it to them. So I think I am going to expand my Dallas weekend into a Texas excursion, and hit up Austin and Houston as well.

Some of the hotels I have been looking at online are pretty phenomenal. I can't wait to start booking. :)

3. The year 2011 marks the year when - according to my doctor in Cleveland - I can start coming off of all this medication I have been on since December of 2008.

She is going to begin weaning me in March, and I will be fully medication-free by next year at this time.

THIS is something I am desperately looking forward to.

No more prednisone means no more weight. No more moon face. No more insatiable appetite. No more achy joints.

No more methotrexate means no more mid-afternoon naps. No more potential kidney and liver failure. No more nauseating days. And no more IUD.

Wait, what? What does an IUD have to do with any of this?

Because as soon as I get this crap out of my system, I'm removing my IUD and we are going to start working on Baby #2. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment